Mind Computing is seeking a Portfolio Manager to join our growing team in support of the Department of Veteran Affairs, specifically the Financial Services Center (FSC). The FSC serves customers internally at the VA and other government agencies (OGA).
The candidate must reside within the continental US.
- Provide oversight of a portfolio of financial services IT products and systems using principles of Product Line Management (PLM).
- Oversee program performance measurement, collection of metrics, and reporting of metrics to the VA management in reports and dashboards.
- Proactively monitor the performance of Product Lines and provide expert input to the leadership to improve the Portfolio Management maturity of the PMO.
- Manage the full team staffing and individual team assignments.
- Update, maintain and improve process documents in the Product Management Playbook and other documents.
- Continuously seek to create partnerships and build relationships between technology and business operations, the VA enterprise level, and across the federal government.
- Responsible for quality assurance over the program and product deliverables.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related technical discipline.
- 10 years of experience leading a portfolio using Safe and PLM, as well as expertise in managing financial services portfolios of similar size and complexity.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure while maintaining accuracy, quality, and detail.
- Ability to obtain a government clearance
- Experience in SAFe
- Experience in the VA
- Corporate Laptop
- PTO + Federal Holidays + Sick Leave
- Training opportunities
- Remote work options
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Sorry, we are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.