Mind Computing is seeking a Senior Process Improvement Engineer to join our growing team in support of the Department of Veteran Affairs, specifically the Financial Services Center (FSC). The FSC serves customers internally at the VA and other government agencies (OGA).
The candidate must reside within the continental US.
- Responsible for analyzing IT business and information environment.
- Effectively recommend and implement improvements to the business and data architectures that will improve overall agency performance.
- Defining business requirements and reporting them back to respective stakeholders.
- Recommend solutions for planning problems and technical phases of comprehensive planning projects.
- Identifying and prioritizing technical and functional requirements.
- Apply management analysis processes, statistical methods, and advanced technical and analytical research techniques to develop solutions and mitigating strategies based on business requirements.
- Lead the PMO to meet requirements.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related scientific/technical discipline is required. 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience working for financial services organizations is required.
- Experience supporting Operations and Service Lines through expert knowledge (i.e., Six Sigma, Kaizen, Gap Analysis, Process Mapping, Value Stream Mapping, etc.).
- Extensive IT experience in the analysis, design, and integration of information systems and commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) and development software.
- Knowledge and experience in VA processes and systems.
- Ability to obtain a government clearance.
- PTO + Federal Holidays + Sick Leave
- Corporate Laptop
- Training opportunities
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Sorry, we are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.