Mind Computing is seeking a Sr. Business Analyst
to join our growing team in support of the Department of Veteran
Affairs, specifically the Financial Services Center (FSC). The FSC
serves customers internally at the VA and other government agencies
The candidate must reside within the continental US.
- Extensive knowledge of business processes and system
analysis, design, improvement, and implementation efforts, and in
translating business process needs into technical requirements.
- Provide expertise in change management and training support.
- Provide organizational and strategic planning for a wide variety of technical and functional environments.
- Provide expertise in the following areas, including but not limited to, Configuration Management, Strategic
Planning, Knowledge Management, Business Analysis, and Technical Analysis.
and systematically evaluates problems, workflows, and
organizations and develops appropriate plans of action.
- Applies business process improvement practices to business process modernization projects.
- Perform process design and improvement work under the direction of Government resources.
discovery assessments; improvement or design planning (to include
recommendations for appropriate process improvement and design
methodologies), proposing and defining performance metrics,
developing and implementing measurement plans, performing As-Is and
To-Be analysis (including workflow maps), developing courses of
action for government consideration, and implementation of selected
- Develop and manage implementation plans, SOPs
based on Government identified processes, development, and delivery
of training materials, and development of communications products.
process improvement/design plans that include methodology
recommendations; Discovery analysis that includes problem statement
definition, scope definition, high-level process mapping,
AS-IS/TO-BE documentation, and measurement plans; improvement
recommendations for current performance assessments, root cause
analysis, and To-Be Analysis; Implementation planning including
development and testing plans, change management plans, and
training plans; implemented solutions including SOPs, process
documentation, training materials, and communications; and control
assessment including post-implementation performance analysis and
- A bachelor’s degree in Analysis, a technical discipline, or any other relevant discipline is required.
- A minimum of 7 years of analyst experience is required.
- Ability to rapidly prioritize competing requirements.
- Ability to communicate end-user feedback to technical and design leads.
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Process improvement/process design practices, such as six sigma, lean, total quality management, and theory of constraints.
- Experience working on federal government projects.
- Ability to obtain a government clearance.
- Experience supporting the Veterans Health Administration.
- PTO + Federal Holidays + Sick Leave
- Corporate Laptop
- Training opportunities
- Remote work options
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Sorry, we are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.