Mind Computing is seeking a Senior Development Data Security Operations (DDSO) SME
to join our growing team in support of the Department of Veteran
Affairs, specifically the Financial Services Center (FSC). The FSC
serves customers internally at the VA and other government agencies
The candidate must reside within the continental US.
- Serve as an advisor to leadership concerning the development,
design, maintenance, and implementation of enterprise-level Cloud
- Produce architecture diagrams, and blueprints, and bring solutions to reality with a DevSecOps mindset & culture.
technical guidance and foster a collective understanding of data
flows and security issues encountered in cloud applications and
- Work in Agile methodology and partner with
scrum teams for secure application and/or infrastructure solution
- Deliver Cloud Security Architecture/DevOps on assigned projects using any Cloud Service Provider (CSP).
- Manage the operation and advancement of the CI/CD pipeline.
the government PMO management to lead the DDSO Center of
Excellence and meet Center of Excellence requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Technical related discipline.
- 8 years of experience working functionally across financial services organizations
- Experience and understanding of Infrastructure as Code, Automation, and Orchestration.
- Experience deploying web and service-based applications in Windows/Linux environments.
or more years of experience doing application and/or
infrastructure solution architecture for Azure or AWS equivalent
products and services.
- Knowledge and experience across IT
infrastructure with security frameworks and standards such as ISO
27001, NIST, and other relevant security-related regulations.
- ISC or CISSP certification.
- Experience in the VA
- Ability to obtain a government clearance.
- Corporate Laptop
- PTO + Federal Holidays + Sick Leave
- Training opportunities
- Remote work
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Sorry, we are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.