Mind Computing is seeking a full-time remote InterSystems HealthShare / IRIS Architect to design and deliver integrated health solutions for our federal healthcare clients with a focus on automation and semantic interoperability. This role focuses on understanding complex technical and business requirements and translating them into highly scalable, robust integration architectures. Act as a technical lead, and mentor team members while maintaining a hands-on role.
The candidate must reside within the continental US.
- Architecting and configuring the InterSystems HealthShare/IRIS platform with a focus on Automation and CI/CD
- Utilizing Healthcare Interoperability Standards (HL7v2, FHIR, CCDA, IHE, X12) appropriately in solution designs
- Understanding and translating business and technical requirements, particularly those that are unique to healthcare, into architectures and solution designs
- Lead development teams in building solutions as an architect and automating processes
- Developing and implementing APIs and Web Services (REST, SOAP) and designing API-based solutions
- Utilizing CI/CD technologies and processes including but not limited to Git, Jenkins, Docker
- Using AWS-based cloud architectures, VM and Containers, and deployment strategies to Architect solutions
- Implementing and using authorization frameworks including OAuth 2.0, OIDC, and SAML 2.0
- Utilizing Enterprise Integration Patterns in solution designs
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or other related fields
- 3+ years of experience in InterSystems ObjectScript, .NET (C#), Java, or other Object-Oriented Programming languages
- Strong interpersonal skills with hands-on Architect leadership experience to guide and mentor a team
- Flexible and able to adapt to frequently changing standards and priorities
- Proven experience developing and implementing highly scalable enterprise-level interoperability solutions
- Passion for deploying scalable, robust solutions with an eye towards futureproofing
- HealthShare Unified Care Record Technical Specialist
- Must be able to obtain and maintain Public Trust Clearance
- Background in the Department of Veterans Affairs and healthcare preferred
- Certified Maximo Deployment Professional and Certified SAFe Agile Architect
- Corporate Laptop
- PTO + Federal Holidays + Sick Leave
- Training opportunities
- Remote work options
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Sorry, we are unable to offer sponsorship currently.