Mind Computing is seeking a Configuration Manager to join our growing team in support of the Department of Veteran Affairs, specifically the Financial Services Center (FSC). The FSC serves customers internally at the VA and other government agencies (OGA).
The candidate must reside within the continental US.
- Responsible for configuration management planning
- Describes provisions for configuration identification, change control, configuration status accounting and configuration audits
- Identifies and maintains the original configuration of requirements documentation, design documentation, software, and related documentation
- Responsible for configuration change control
- Regulates the change process so that only approved and validated changes are incorporated into product documents and related software
- Responsible for configuration status accounting
- Tracks all problems and changes in product documents and software and reports changes and current configuration
- Responsible for configuration audits
- Supports audits to verify that requirements of all baselines have been met by the as-built software
- Supports software quality assurance process audits
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related technical discipline
- 7 years related experience required
- Must have experience and be able to develop, document, and implement detailed plans for ensuring configuration control for IT programs, projects, and tasks
- Must be able to identify and implement solutions to resolve issues
- Ability to maintain thorough records and documentation to ensure accurate product builds, part ordering and product and/or software updates
- Ability to obtain a government clearance
- Experience in the VA
- Corporate Laptop
- PTO + Federal Holidays + Sick Leave
- Training opportunities
- Remote work options
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Sorry, we are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.