Mind Computing is seeking a Senior Pega SME to join our
growing team in support of the Department of Veteran Affairs,
specifically the Financial Services Center (FSC). The FSC serves
customers internally at the VA and other government agencies (OGA).
The candidate must reside within the continental US.
- Responsible for providing technical thought leadership for our Pega Practice.
- Ability to conduct Pega integration and architectural designs.
- Lead a team of Developers creating accelerators to speed delivery and improve quality for clients.
- Ability to support the pursuit of any new efforts.
- Support the government PMO management to lead the Pega Center of Excellence.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related technical discipline.
- 10 years of experience that works functionally across financial services organizations
- Experience with Pega technology including Robotics Process Automation (RPA).
- Ability to work under deadline pressure while maintaining accuracy, quality, and detail.
- Experience with VA-approved tools (e.g., Agility, Jira, etc.) for supporting performance metrics for reporting purposes.
- Ability to obtain a government clearance
- Experience in SAFe
- Experience in the VA
- Corporate Laptop
- PTO + Federal Holidays + Sick Leave
- Training Opportunities
- Remote Work Options
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Sorry, we are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.