We are seeking a System Architect to work with our government customer to support a major Product Line within the Office of Information Technology. The System Architect will provide support to the Software Product Management (SPM) Corporate Portfolio Office’s intake process and will create/develop critical artifacts that help our client prioritize IT Service Requests and understand long term implications for cost and budgeting across multiple sub-product lines. Work performed supports a critical component of our client’s mission and focuses on solution standards, strategic priorities, and planning requirements.
The candidate must reside within the continental U.S.
- Capture current architecture, conduct vision alignment sessions and gap analysis, coordinate review sessions, and provide future design architecture.
- Model design, process, and data flows for separation of presentation and business logic.
- Implement industry best practices and conduct demonstrations of the multi-tiered approach to the Architectural Review Board for their review and feedback to ensure the integrity aspects of architecture, design and strategy were intact and compliant to the organizational IT enterprise needs and ultimate goals.
- Conduct evolution planning for systems and maintain application life cycle inventory.
- Create architectural roadmaps and detailed architecture.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or technical related discipline.
- 3 plus years of experience in developing and delivering executive and technical level business solutions.
- Experienced in creating new solutions beyond the area of familiarity to leverage market leaders and innovations in a broad range of technologies that bring business value and efficiencies to the customer's services and operations.
- Be able to communicate clearly in a matrixed environment and present briefings on technology capabilities.
- Ability to collaborate with program teams in developing technical standards, work plans, and estimates as well as requirement analysis, risk management, and technology Lifecycle plans and documentation.
- Experience working in a scaled Agile/DevSecOps/SAFe software development lifecycle environment.
- Experience with the Federal Government, tools, processes, and frameworks is a plus.
- Experience with the Department of Veteran Affairs is a plus.
- Ability to obtain a government clearance.
- Corporate laptop
- PTO + federal holidays, sick leave
- Training opportunities
- Full-time remote work
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Sorry, we are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.